Why you should be using video…
The State of Video Marketing Survey
Every year, Wyzowl conduct a survey that asks hundreds of marketing professionals and online consumers questions to understand the current state of video marketing.
We’re all about the benefits of using video as a communication tool. Still, we don’t like to keep blabbering on about it – instead, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to have some fun highlighting some pretty impressive statistics.
- YouTube is still the most widely-adopted and successful video channel for marketers.
- 87% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- 91% of businesses regard video as an important part of their marketing strategy.
- 94% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- Over three quarters of marketers say video has helped them increase site sales, traffic and dwell time.
- 79% of people were convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
- 41% say video has helped them reduce support queries.
- 96% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service.
- 68% of people would rather use video than text to learn about a product or service.
If you’re hungry for even more stats, you can check out the rest of the survey findings here.